Broadmeadow Infant and Nursery School
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Required for 1st September 2023
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant from the 1st September 2023. The successful candidate will be an exemplary classroom Teaching Assistant who is highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic.
The successful candidate will:
- Support teaching staff in the development and education of pupils including the provision of specialist skills as appropriate.
- Support the activities of individuals or groups
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual pupils and groups.
- Contribute to individual Education Plans as appropriate.
- Support pupils during learning activities.
- Promote pupils’ social and emotional development.
- Contribute to the health and well-being of pupils.
- Provide support for bilingual/ multilingual pupils (where appropriate to the focus of the role).
- Support children with specific needs (where appropriate to the focus of the role), for example, sensory and/ or physical impairment, cognitive or learning difficulties, behavioural, emotional and social development needs, communication and interaction difficulties.
- Support pupils with literacy and numeracy skills
- Support pupils to access the curriculum.
If successful you would find:
- A positive, highly supportive working environment.
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors, and the local community.
- Tailored, supportive high quality professional development.
- Support in achieving a work life balance.
- A fantastic EAP tailored for the needs of our staff.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including an enhanced DBS.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th May 9am
Interviews will be held on: TBC
An application form, person specification and job description are available from
Miss Bull, Office Manager,