Home Page

Broadmeadow Infant School

“Happy, vibrant, life-long learners”


Useful Links

Settled Status

Schools have been advised to share the information below with their community with a regard for families from the EU.  The information has been copied directly from where you will be able to access further details and make an application.

If you're an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.  If your application is successful, you'll get either settled or pre-settled status.  The EEA includes the EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.

You may be able to stay in the UK without applying - for example, if you're and Irish citizen or have indefinite leave to remain.  Sign up for email updates about the scheme.

When you can apply:

The EU Settlement Scheme is open.  You can apply now if you meet the criteria.  The deadline for applying is 30 June 2021.  Which status you get may depend on when you apply.

If the UK leaves the EU without a deal:

You will need to be living in the UK before it leaves the EU to apply.  The deadline for applying will be 31 December 2020.


It's free to apply to the scheme.

Source (


To find your nearest Jobcentre Office

Click link

If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the web links below useful.